Study in Hungary
Would you like to study in Hungary?
With over 1,000 years of history, Hungary is one of the oldest countries in Europe. Located in Central Europe and with an estimated population of over 10 million people, Hungary is a member state of the European Union since 2004 and the Schengen Agreement.
Hungarian higher education institutions, located all over the country, offer quality education in different fields of studies for a fair price and many scholarship programmes are available for international students. Together with the country’s central location in Europe and its vibrant cultural life, Hungary is a perfect study destination!
Five reasons to Study in Hungary:
- Studying in Hungary means studying in Europe. A European degree is key to the global job market – get one in Hungary!
- High quality education for a fair price – studying in Hungary is a great investment.
- Living and studying in Hungary is fun – you can discover its rich culture, vibrant student life and world heritage sites.
- Safe and friendly learning and living environment – mentors, international student networks and many more!
- Whether you study IT, medicine, arts, engineering, business or agriculture – Hungarian education combines traditional knowledge with innovative, new trends.